Evolving Technology. Better Results.
Get real results by connecting technology to strategy with enterprise architecture capabilities in Planview software. Engage your business partners with easy-to-understand visuals—and together—create winning digital experiences for your customers.
Drive breakthrough digital customer experiences with enterprise architecture capabilities in Planview software
Digital experiences that delight customers are the norm today. Technology is the driving force that makes it all happen. How do you build a solid technology foundation that drives business strategy smarter and faster to outpace the competition? With Planview’s enterprise architecture capabilities, you can easily engage your business partners with high-impact visualizations, and together, make smarter decisions on business and technology initiatives that drive the business forward.
- Visualize enterprise needs or gaps for business and technology initiatives and make recommendations to drive the most powerful outcomes. View • eine größere Version des BildesStrategy Mapping & Alignment
Visualize strategic goals linked to enabling capabilities and technology
Visual representations illustrate cause and effect relationships, linking desired strategic objectives to the required operational change. Capture enterprise and business unit strategic goals and map to the business and operating models and enabling technology landscape.
Visualizing key components and relationships, such as, capabilities (comprised of people, process, information, and technology), products, customer journeys, and associated value streams, clarifies strategic goals and how to effectively deliver.
- Provides alignment of strategy to organization
- Enables the rationalization of initiatives
- Improves communication and fidelity of objectives
- Supports capability-centric investments
- Helps organizations understand and adapt rapidly
- Provides ability to monitor progress towards strategic objectives
- Portfolio canvas to align capability landscape dependencies for more informed tradeoff analysis before venturing into change efforts View • eine größere Version des BildesBusiness Architecture Management
Advance business capabilities for cutting-edge digital strategies
Manage business architecture to document and understand your current state operating model aligned with the business model, to inform investment prioritization. Understand capability performance and needs gaps to influence the direction of change to enable final products and services for your internal and external customers.
- Business Capability Mapping
- Value Stream Mapping
- Organizational Mapping
- Product, Services, and Customer Journey Mapping
- Business Performance Management
- Provides a structure to manage and assess efficiency, effectiveness, cost, and risks at every layer of the business
- Provides the ability to have a “north star” for performance-based decisions, as well as directional planning
- Organizational goals and strategies aligned with environmental factors to assess impacts and model options to respond to change View • eine größere Version des BildesEnterprise Resiliency
Confidently respond to internal and marketplace challenges and opportunities
Understand and manage the ability to adapt to positive or negative changes in your environment, both internally and externally. Optimize all capabilities, e.g., business continuity, business and technical impact analysis, disaster recovery, tier response, traceability, and their associated lifecycles.
- Model critical information in one repository to visualize dependencies and impacts
- Model strategies for mitigating risk or leveraging new opportunities to strive for continuous efficiency and innovation.
- Run business and technology impact analysis
- Document where business continuity and disaster recovery plans exist
- Measure performance metrics via cost, risk, importance, and criticality factors to assess alignment and scalability.
- Create roadmaps on how to address challenges
- Assess confidentiality risks of your information landscape in relation to both integration of applications and respective technologies, and expected lifespans View • eine größere Version des BildesInformation And Systems Mapping
Protect the enterprise—prevent, detect, and control data security to reduce risk and ensure compliance
Define and manage the physical, logical, and conceptual layers of your organization’s information and systems domain to make better investment decisions about change, provide governance around data protection requirements e.g., privacy, risk, security, and compliance.
- Organize and structure enterprise information
- Understand information confidentiality, criticality, retention
- Maintain compliance and respond to audits for PCI, PII, PHI, or other critical information
- Identify risk of data breach based upon technical debt, vulnerabilities, and health
- Understand information usage, data lineage, and process/application mapping
- Applications landscape – divided into supporting capabilities, sized based on TCO, shaded based on required technologies – shows areas to reduce costs and technical debt, while minimizing impact. View • eine größere Version des BildesApplication Portfolio Optimization
Optimize your application portfolio to achieve your business objectives
Optimize your application portfolio by understanding the impact of application changes, business demand, and strategic priorities while working to reduce cost and complexity, and increase business value
- Understand what applications support the business
- Understand how applications are aligned with business priorities
- Identify possible functional redundancy
- Understand the costs of individual applications and the overall portfolio
- Identify applications at risk due to underlying technologies
- Understand information security impacts and risk
- Score and analyze applications by criteria that reflect business and technical priorities
- Plan application retirement and replacements through fact-based analysis, and build the application roadmap and transition plans
- Visualize product development and delivery capabilities mapped to supporting technology and applications to reveal gaps or changes that may require further investment. View • eine größere Version des BildesTechnology Architecture Management
Visualize the future of new technologies to keep ahead of your competition
Proactively understand what technology exists today to make the right investments to support digital initiatives—whether to re-use existing technology or add new technologies to the portfolio
- Provide line of sight to technology risks associated with age and support
- Support technology standards governance decisions and determinations
- Create and manage technology roadmaps
- Reduce the technology footprint and complexity
- Plan technology retirement and replacements through fact-based analysis, and build technology roadmap and transition plans
- Determine current and future technology resourcing needs
- Align strategy and work adherence to criteria based on principles, policies, design standards and impact analysis, to enable more agile and autonomous development, for faster delivery of business outcomes. View • eine größere Version des BildesArchitecture Governance
Make smart decisions through transparency and the right level of governance
Enable an adaptive architecture governance framework to ensure accuracy and transparency for decision making around strategic alignment and planning, priority setting, investment analysis, and solution development.
Leverage the repository and workflows to facilitate data gathering, quality and governance tasks.
- Policies for mapping architectural compliance and variances
- Processes to support gathering feedback to incorporate into architecture definition
- Workflows to kick off frequency—based reviews ensuring consistent alignment and agility
Take a tour of our enterprise architecture capabilities
See how Planview’s enterprise architecture capabilities can help you get a clear view into your technology landscape, empowering your organization to make smart decisions around strategic initiatives that deliver powerful outcomes in this on-demand demo.
Learn more about the enterprise architecture capabilities in Planview Solutions
These Planview solutions include enterprise architecture capabilities
Verschaffen Sie sich einen klaren Überblick über die digitale Transformation und andere strategische Initiativen, damit Ihre Organisation schneller Ergebnisse erzielen kann.
Priorisieren Sie hochwertige Produkte, identifizieren Sie Risiken und Chancen, optimieren Sie die Ressourcenkapazität im gesamten Portfolio und bewerten Sie effektiv die Produktperformance.
Optimieren Sie Programm und Projektportfolios, gleichen Sie Kapazität und Bedarf ab, priorisieren Sie Arbeit, konzentrieren Sie Ressourcen auf das Wichtigste und befähigen Sie Teams dazu, die Aufgaben zu erledigen, die einen Mehrwert für das Unternehmen bringen.
EA capabilities for digital transformation, technology strategy, and enterprise architecture leaders.
Whether your organization is assessing existing and new technologies to keep pace with customer expectations or looking to build a future-forward digital strategy to stay ahead of your competitors, Planview has enterprise architecture capabilities for you. Reach out and we’ll help you find the best fit for your unique requirements.Kontakt • Kontakt
The Forrester Wave™: Strategic Portfolio Management Tools, Q1 2022The 11 SPM Providers That Matter Most and How They Stack Up
Get the report • The Forrester Wave™: Strategic Portfolio Management Tools, Q1 2022
Unternehmensarchitektur: unverzichtbar für die digitale Transformation
Erfahren Sie, warum Überlegungen zur Unternehmensarchitektur bei der Strategieplanung dafür sorgen können, dass Anstrengungen hin zu einer digitalen Transformation nicht auf einen falschen Weg führen.Artikel lesen • Unternehmensarchitektur: unverzichtbar für die digitale Transformation